Donnerstag, 21. März 2013

Introduction

Hi!

This blog is dedicated to music. Any kind of music? Well, no. I would like to present songs, albums and artists, which I personaly consider as good. I don't care much about underground or mainstream. I listen to what I like, whatever music genre it is.

A brief introduction to myself: I'm not a musician, nor a music expert, but what makes somebody a music expert? Basically anybody can be a music expert, as long as they are listening to music. I'm listening to music every day. While I go for a walk on my mp3 player, I listen to music while I'm driving my car, while I'm working out at the gym to push myself, when I'm at home to relax and when I'm going out to have a good time. Those different situations require different types of music and I would like to share my favourites with you.

Sidenote: As English is not my first, or second language, and beside that everybody does mistakes, the language used in this blog is not flawless. Thank you for your understanding!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen