Mittwoch, 24. April 2013

Redlight

Here's another reason for my love for the UK electronic music scene. Hugh Pescod, also known as "Redlight" did a couple of songs which got repeated in my head for days and days. While his song "Lost In Your Love" hit place 3 in the UK Dance Charts his quite haunting melodies are mostly unknown in mainland Europe. "Lost In Your Love" was the first song I heard of him and that's exactly the style that I liked. The DJ, record producer, re-mixer and composer from Bristol, calls his music "cross cultural dance music" and it is truly fresh stuff, which could be easily more popular in the rest of Europe. His song's "Get Out Of My Head" and "Lost In Your Love" were both able to get into the UK Charts in 2012. I'm looking forward for his next productions.

 
REDLIGHT - GET OUT OF MY HEAD


 
REDLIGHT - LOST IN YOUR LOVE

And here is the brand new single, "Switch It Off"

 
REDLIGHT - SWITCH IT OFF

Another interesting youtube video about Redligh: an interview with Hugh Pescod!

 

For more Info click on one of those links: Fact Mag about his new single, Redlight@Facebook, Redlight@Wikipedia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen